Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Clap Your Hands Say Yeah @ The Horseshoe


IMG_2160_edit
Originally uploaded by fotograf.416.
This show was sold out and massively hyped. I've been a big fan of their album for a while, so I was naturally pumped to be seeing them, but somewhat hesitant since I'd heard their live shows still required some work...

In the end, these boyz from NYC didn't let me down. The vocals were raw and powerful (that guy is going to have no vocal cords left in 10 years, maybe 5). The overall sound was full and energetic.

I was torn between my desire to rawk out hard for every song and take the occasional photo. Luckily the Horseshoe has shit lighting, so my desire to take photos waned. In contrast, my desire to kick the shit out of the hipsters at the front who refused to dance grew with every song. Urge to kill, rising...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home