Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Kickball Bowling @ Bathurst Bowlerama





The Toronto Kickball Crew met up Sunday for some off-season shenanigans at Bathurst Bowlerama for some wicked bowling fun.

Yumi edged out Alain and myself with a 10th frame spare-strike combo to secure her victory with scores of 114, 113 and 112 (yeah, we suck).

Jenna, Graeme and John got a slew of style points with their unconventional 360s and granny style bowling.

I'm not sure who organized the group shot, but the matching of bowling balls to shirt colours was a brilliant idea! Once again, the kickball kids make for amazing subjects.

This was one of my first outings with my new Tiffen x0.75 wide-angle lens. I've been really happy with the results so far. The lens produces crisp shots, with minimal barrel distortion, and allows lots of room for cropping.

I was less impressed with my new polarizer filter as it reduced the light intake far too much and required a shutter speed far too slow for such high motion photography. I should have tried combining the filter with a flash. Oh well, live and learn.

UPDATE:

I added a few more pics:
- more bus pics
- the pics john took of me... i do have good form. thanks for noticing andrew.
- pics of graeme's crazy 360 moves

1 Comments:

Anonymous Poker said...

The ideas are made clear with certain explanation and
"Kickball Bowling @ Bathurst Bowlerama" article makes sense. I have enjoyed your fotograf416 blog almost instantly.
--------------------------
Bonus Poker bez depozytu poker online za darmo.

5/22/2012 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home