Thursday, July 13, 2006

Europe 2006 - London - Carnaby St


IMG_7581_edit
Originally uploaded by fotograf.416.
This year I decided to blow all 3 weeks of my vacation time at once with a grandiose 3 week adventure through Europe. My partner in crime was my friend Christine, on her way back from South Africa...

There are a few hundred photos already online, and I'm just finishing up the last 50 or so from Prague. I'll be writing up a post or two about each city I visited so stay tuned!

Our first stop was London, England. Thanks to far too many business trips, I amassed a massive amount of Marriot reward points, which were blown on 3 nights at a fancy hotel near Oxford station.

After struggling through our jetlag, Christine and I headed down to Carnaby St for a little window shopping. Definitely one of my favorite areas of London! It reminded me of Queen St. W in Toronto. I bought a salmon coloured shirt. It's a tough tough shirt. Seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home