Monday, December 05, 2005

Zoi Zoi @ Resistor Gallery


IMG_7746_edit
Originally uploaded by fotograf.416.
On Saturday the crew headed down to Resistor Gallery @ College & Spadina for Zoi Zoi and a night of fuck’n hot French Pop action. Christopher knows how to throw a fuck’n stellar party. The music was way less shitty than I expected. I would have dance more but my belly was so fuck’n full of turducken. Christopher did a fruck’n great job of setting up the space, and the video screen with French movies was a fuck’n great touch. Pardon my French...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gloria "are you having a good time?"
M R "meh"

it's because you didn't dance with me!!!

12/06/2005 10:39 AM  
Blogger Fotograf.416 said...

your right, i should have thrown up my turducken all over you. then we both would have had an awesome night.

12/07/2005 1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, but there lays the flaw in your sarcasm. EVERYONE WAS PUKING. seriously, all the cool kids were doing it :)

12/08/2005 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home