Friday, July 14, 2006

Europe 2006 - London - Camden Market







I fuck'n love Camden Market. I'd go their every Sunday if I lived in London. The sheer magnitude of its flowing chaos blows my mind.

Great shopping. So many unique things to buy! Great people watching! I even found me a drum circle and a Japanese girl straight out of Harajuku.

The food areas are a bit much. Everyone yelling at you and shoving food in your face. It's really cheap, but you definitely get what you pay for... and then get it again about 45 minutes later.

The last two pictures on the right are two of my favorites from my European vacation. Both are HDR photos produces with slightly different exposure bracketing, and slight different post processing. Neither are quite perfect, but close enough to what I was going for. I'd really love some feedback from you guys as to which one you prefer. Comments and constructive criticism are always appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home