Friday, September 15, 2006

Sell Your Soul for a Black DS Lite


20060914_dslite
Originally uploaded by fotograf.416.
If you're an avid gamer, or a Nintendo fanboy, you likely know that yesterday North America received the Black (Onyx) and (Coral) Pink DS Lite. I'm definitely not a video game junky, but since receiving my first original gameboy at the age of 10, I've been a portable videogame addict.

Yesterday, over lunch, I went out on a mission to Future Shop to pick up a little black companion to my PSP. To my dismay, Future Shop informed me that they had not received their shipment yet. Upon leaving the store, my mind wondered as to were else I could acquire my latest gadget. Looking up and to my right the answer stared down at me in red, white and blue: Walmart.

Overcoming the sickness building in my stomach and the growing guilt, I entered. Sure enough, in the electronics department, there lied at least 20 of these prized systems. The buying power of this giant is truly astounding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home