Friday, August 18, 2006

Style In Progress 2006























Style In Progress this year was TOO MUCH FUN!

This was my first outing with my brand spank'n new Nikon D200 camera and Sigma 10-20mm lens. The super wide angel lens was everything I dreamed it would be. Never before have I been in narrow alleys and actually been able to capture entire pieces without making love to the wall behind me. What a joy!

Beyond my own personal camera masturbation, the graffiti this year was mind blowing! So many amazing pieces, as you can see from my insane number of photos posted here.

Special props to fucking insane We Kill You crew. I don't even know how to describe their ghost/tv/sticker/mask-wearing insanity besides saying it was brilliant and you need to check the pics.

I normally post the best photos near the top, but with the mind blowing number of photos posted, I've decided to just plop them down here in chronological order. Some of the best pics are near the end of the post, so don't be lazy, scroll scroll scroll...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home