Monday, April 10, 2006

Pro-AM World Hip Hop Conference 2006


IMG_5099_edit
Originally uploaded by fotograf.416.
We the bloggers of blogTO get a lot of invites, so I to finally take advantage of this. A few emails and a phone call later and Lenny-D hook up a media pass to the Pro-AM World Hip Hop Conference 2006.

I had to work for my free pass though. My friend Erica and I spend about an hour on the red carpet taking pictures of "celebrities", most of which were just bboys and relatively unheard of Canadian R&B artists.

Eventually we started to crack for the sheer torturous boredom of it all, so we bailed on the red carpet and went and watched the bboys and bgirls who had started a large circle in the middle of The Opera House.

By the time the show finally got started we had to leave for a friend's house party... You gotta put your real homies first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home