Monday, April 10, 2006

Toronto International Air Show 2005







This is my last large photos set from last summer that I've been meaning to upload. I took about 300+ photos and managed to cut it down to 65. The photos were a lot harder to edit than I expected. Auto Leveling caused the sky to go some funky colours. Auto Contrast cause the sky to go either too bright or too dark, and usually caused the planes to become very dark and lose all detail. Needless to say, many hours were spent with photoshop manually editing levels until I just didn't care anymore... so some of the photos could probably use a re-edit.

I can't wait to try again this year now that I've got UV and Circular Polarizer filters for my camera. I have a feeling they will be very helpful in capturing the true colour of the sky, and reducing glare. The UV filter should also help reduce the atmospheric haze that killed a lot of the detail in my shots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home